Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hi, I have made an invoice for a freelance web design job, can you please tell me if it is missing anything



Hi, I have made an invoice for a freelance web design job, can you please tell me if it is missing anything?
Hi, I recently finished a web design job and needed to make an invoice for the work. I haven't made one before and I am just wondering if there is anything missing from it. Here is a low-res image of it. There are lines on the central-box too, but they are too faint to make out on the image. http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7703/invocesampleqf1.jpg The blurred text is my address and contact details, the companies address and again at the bottom, my details. Thanks again!
Programming & Design - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hi, I cant reallty see the writing, but as long as you have the following you are fine -Date of invoice -Invoice number for yours and their reference -Their full address -Description of goods -Amount -vat needs to be split down between Net amount and VAT (if applicable)with the gross amount at the bottom. -your VAT number, again if applicable -Your address -Your bank details (in case the customer sends a bank transfer) this should include your bank, the account number, IBAN, BIC etc. Also I really like to see an email address, aswell as a phone number ,when receiving invoices. If there is ever any queries, its a quick and effective way to resolve manners.
2 :
It looks from your question that you're the professional here, the designer of the web. This being a professional service to a particular customer, only you would know if it has everything the design specs required.
3 :
hard to tell from the image but the date looks like it just says Tuesday, August 2008. Need to list an actual date. basically a company needs an invoice with the following info: your name (or co. name) & address invoice number and date your customer's name & address descripton of what the invoice is for payment terms personally, I wouldn't list my bank account # on the invoice. Too much risk in someone using this info for purposes other than sending you money (ie: taking money from your acct



 Read more discussions :