Monday, December 12, 2011

I am in grad school and also working. I am going insane. Should I quit my job



I am in grad school and also working. I am going insane. Should I quit my job?
I am on a full ride at grad school. The fellowship includes a paid teaching position that takes up about 20 hrs a week. Additionally, I work as a freelance editor about 15 hours a week. I'm losing my mind. Should I quit my freelance job?
Mental Health - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
it depends on how much u need the money... but yes i would say quit the freelance especially if it has nothing to do with your major in grad school.
2 :
I just finished grad school and I am completely burnt out. I don't even want to teach anymore and I've only been doing it a year. If you can do something now to save yourself then do it. Don't let it get to bad because then your health will be at stake. Already sounds like your sanity it. Hang in there! It won't last forever



 Read more discussions :