Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm a USA citizen and I applied for a job in Poland. If the company wants me, how can I get a working permit


I'm a USA citizen and I applied for a job in Poland. If the company wants me, how can I get a working permit?
This is a short-term freelance job (about 6 months or less). I should get a working permit in USA before entry, right? How to do it?? and how long take it? Does the process take more than a month? Plus, while working in Poland, to visit other Schengen Countries, do I need to get a Schengen Visa first before going to Poland?
Poland - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It is your employer that has to arrange things. And as for free travel, as a holder of an American passport you have a visa-free entry to all Schengen states for up to 90 days in a year, irrespective of whether you are stationed inside one of the countries or not. Consult this: http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_4361.html




Read more discussions :