Friday, November 4, 2011

Can someone here please tell me of legal and reputable "work at home" freelance typing jobs I can do on my pc



Can someone here please tell me of legal and reputable "work at home" freelance typing jobs I can do on my pc?
I would especially like to hear simple, honest, & practical info from people who do such work, have done such work, and/or a company executive in a hiring capacity.
Small Business - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you are an accomplished typist - word processor and have recently visited your local city college or university librarian, you can apply as a "certified" graduate typist, earning between $1.50 to $2.00 per page for a master or doctoral thesis. The librarian will provide you with a sample of the typing template (i.e., margin settings, font selection, page set up, etc.) in order to complete these projects. An average weekend income is about $300-$400 for two days work. Good luck!
2 :
http://www.ratracerebellion.com/index.htm
3 :
try this



 Read more discussions :