Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How to make a lawsuit vs. employer for non-paid salary of freelance job


How to make a lawsuit vs. employer for non-paid salary of freelance job?
I have worked as a freelance interpreter for a dam chinese language company in Glasgow, but then he has tried to delay the payment by refer the difficulties from third party (a law firm that hire interpreter via him). He said that such third parties not answer about the possiple payment for travelling cost of taxi fare? in fact I have inform him in advance about such fee before taking that job, and he has agreed, but orally only. This job is over three months, but yet not get payment in a month as promised. I distrust this guy many times, and this time is no more. Doing business with Chinese! I do not know how to make law suit against him from the beginnig so can you help me? Which court should I file the claims? how much I have to pay for making lawsuit? is there any alternative administrative resolution apart from the court because I hate long delay, and complicated by the Court. Many thanks.
Law & Legal - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Speak to a lawyer


 Read more discussions :