Monday, February 4, 2008

Is it fine to send work samples before getting hired for a freelance job


Is it fine to send work samples before getting hired for a freelance job?
I wonder if anyone of you think that sending work sample is OK, before you even get a chance to get that freelance job? Clients want to see those samples so they know if you're the right person for the work. This is like asking something for free and I wonder what you would do if you were in my shoes. Thanks!

Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
If you really want the job I'd do it, if you're not so bothered then don't. I can see why they're doing it and it does make sense, either way you'll learn a valuable lesson.
2 :
Definately unless you send them your samples how will they come to know about your product







 Read more discussions :