Friday, February 1, 2008

Where can I find a freelance job over the net that I can be paid for


Where can I find a freelance job over the net that I can be paid for?
Lot of websites promise easy money. But it is known for a fact that money doesn't come easy... even bank robbers need to do extensive planning (courtesy hollywood movies ;-), love the action there.. ). Anyways is there any online company that actually has a business model that provides its users (freelance partners) cash rewards in exchange for a certain job done?
Small Business - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
S you are right money doesn't come easy, it is difficult to find a genuine site for this http://www.OnlineGenuineJobs.blogspot.com Bals
2 :
I am a freelancer (I am a translator) and all of my clients come from the internet -- here is a free guide on effective internet marketing, for any kind of business: http://www.weblinkurl.com/how-to-make-money-online-step-by-step-guide
3 :
HI Amit! Sounds like you've got a good head on your shoulders. You always have to put something in to get something out! Almost every work from home job is going to ask you for money to start so why not invest that money into an on line business for yourself? There are many legitimate home-based business opportunities รข€“ and many that are extremely successful - but you must research and evaluate each opportunity in order to choose wisely. In order to assess if they are legit: check with the Better Business Bureau to see what their reputation is like, check to see how long the business has been around, and be wary of those that ask for money upfront! Of the companies that appear to be legitimate, look to see what kind of training and ongoing support they'll offer you, as that can be a crucial point to your success. I myself have an international home business training company that I absolutely love. There's more info about that in my profile if you'd like, but not everyone can do what I do so you'll want to pick something that really suits you. I hope I have been of some assistance and good luck!
4 :
You are looking for freelance job boards. There are quite a few out there, but some of the best freelance job boards are GetAFreelancer.com, RemoteGurus.com, Scriptlance.com, and ELance.com. I would suggest that you visit these websites and register at each of them. These sites will automatically email you when a job matches your skill level. They also have an escrow system which protects you as the service provider and protects the buyer as well. You can make serious money at these sites, the key is to work for reviews and build a positive reputation


 Read more discussions :