Tuesday, October 1, 2013

I am a freelance writer, and I applied for a job from craigs list. I just wanted to make sure it was legit


I am a freelance writer, and I applied for a job from craigs list. I just wanted to make sure it was legit.?
I applied for a writing job on craigslist. Basically they want thirty to fifty websites reviewed a week, and they claim they will pay over $500.00 a week for them. They sent me two dating sites to review, one of which is an adult dating site. The main thing that concerns me is that there is no website, and no phone number to contact these people. There is only a gmail account listed for the sender. Should I be worried?
Other - Business & Finance - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Uh, yeah, I'd be worried. Very much so. If they won't give you a phone number, they're not legitimate. Really, it's that simple. Also, 10-13$ a review sounds a bit steep considering the dismal pay most Web ****workers make.



 Read more discussions :