Sunday, July 28, 2013

Question for freelance magazine writers



Question for freelance magazine writers?
Serious Answers only please. I have been offered the job of doing freelance articles for a magazine. It is of the local interest sort of magazine, but it is a regular issuance...not some small time job. They asked me to tell them my fee. I don't know what to request. Any suggestions?
Other - Arts & Humanities - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It depend on how long your job will be going for. It also helps to tell them past-job fees. Ask maybe like seven-ten dollars an hour. It is only an article writing job, right? P.S. What would i know, I'm ten!
2 :
Well you can do it per word- as in $0.10 a word or a flat fee of something like $250 for a 500-800 word article. Does that help



 Read more discussions :