Monday, July 8, 2013

part time job suggestions to earn $500 more each week


part time job suggestions to earn $500 more each week?
I need some serious legitimate advice only please. I've got a bachelors in computer animation with work experience in both the industry and teaching. I'm trying to find a way to earn at least $500 more per week. I need something consistent. Yes obviously I've tried more freelance. My current job is reliable but doesn't pay enough. I'm in grad school and I'm only available to work Tuesday, Thursday & the weekends. Any suggestions?
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Design peoples websites. Go on to Craigslist...look for people who have businesses that are small...like home cleaning. Offer to build them a website and explain why it would be beneficial for them.
2 :
Hit up the local community college and see if they have, or you can start a course to teach



 Read more discussions :