Monday, August 8, 2011

Will they cut off my unemployment? Can you receive unemployment and do freelance work


Will they cut off my unemployment? Can you receive unemployment and do freelance work?
I've been on unemployment for quite a few months, so I began doing nighttime and weekend freelance work (because the job market in Alabama is GARBAGE) ...because I began freelancing I also got a business license for 1099 tax purposes. I'm not making any real money, but I reported it to the unemployment office along with answering their "do you own a business" question and now it seems I might be disqualified. Is it OK to freelance at night and still collect UI?
Other - Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
hi surveys are the easiest and fastest way to start making money from home.You can start today and to work only when you want. Go to: http://EliteSurveys.info Hope I'll help



Read more discussions :