Wednesday, February 24, 2010

How do I get those first few freelance jobs


How do I get those first few freelance jobs?
I am trying out freelance graphic design, I have entirely mastered the programs needed for this, but I'm having trouble finding work. (I use ifreelance.com) I imagine after you do some jobs, and get some reviews/ratings, that It would be easier to find work, but how do I get the first few jobs?
Technology - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Offer to work for One Dollar per hour and explain why you are doing so.
2 :
Honestly, OFFER your services free to a non profit org, I dont care if its as simple as your local girl scout chapter. Then when you have proven work in your portfolio, finding jobs will be easier. They dont know if you were paid for your services at the noin profit or not. They will just be able to see the proof that you know know your stuff



 Read more discussions :