Thursday, February 4, 2010

How to earn extra money working from home? Writers freelance jobs


How to earn extra money working from home? Writers freelance jobs?

I want to earn earn extra cash. Is technical writer freelance jobs suitable for me? I think I'm good at it. Is there any honest site? I need to join one to earn money. Please help. I need to pay my bills and mortgage. Thanks
Other - Careers & Employment - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's really hard to find an honest home writer program. However I found one which is REALLY paying with no gimmick or hidden fees. Firstly read this site and then you canvisit this honest freelancer writing job site from there. this is where I found it for the first time. here: http://www.savespending.info/ Thanks me since I saved you a lot of time & money!!!
2 :
You can make money from home using this site. It's easy and 100% Free. Watch out for all the other scams other people post. Cheers, Dylan http://sites.google.com/site/moneyoncashcrate/
3 :
elance.com getafreelancer.com odesk.com http://www.ifreelance.com/
4 :
Only you can truthfully determine if freelancing, or any business for that matter, is right for you. I do two types of marketing. the first is Direct sales in an MLM like environment. The next is Affiliate Marketing sales through many places. My first choice is Amazon.com. But there are others like Commission Junction that allow for you to make sales for another company and allow for you to get a percentage of the sale as a commission. When signing up with Affiliate marketing it is usually free to sign up. Their money is made when you assist in making a sale. The thing about Affiliate Marketing that I didn't like when I first started with it was. 1. You need to know some BASIC HTML to create >effective< websites. 2. If you don't know how to market on the internet then you've just hit a cliff as a learning curve. (this can be very intimidating for some) 3. After creating a working website, you apply for an affiliate of the company of you choice. but there is no guarantee you will be accepted to market what they have. (Amazon.com actually helps you create a working website) 4. Next is creating traffic to website.. There are FREE and PAID methods. A combination of both will be most effective. Paid traffic can be a dangerous thing to your wallet if you're inexperienced with it. As for the second part of this answer. its more towards direct marketing. but I do suggest to read on as it might help you in other areas with some questions you might want to consider asking before getting into anything. I have tried more than a few work at home type of business. Direct Marketing, and Affiliate Marketing. Just by the wording alone you can tell that they both require you to >market<. For most people that is a learning curve that is very discouraging. (be patient and read on) I still do both because of all the things I have learned. If I were to start again here is what I would look for. 1. Does the system provide you with a website? 2. Do you get support for the website? 3. What is the cost of maintain the website? 4. What is initial cost of joining program? 5. Is training provided to help you learn about marketing? 6. The person with whom you signed under; are they available if you are in need of help; AFTER you sign up? 7. How often does the business have conference calls from which you are able to participate? I know of a system that has positive answers to all these questions and helps you grow beyond the “disappearing sponsor” syndrome that most programs have. The Truth of the matter is that you need to experience it for yourself. I can go on and on about my experiences over the last couple of years. But I don’t want to bore you. You need answers now, so if you’re interested for more detailed information you can find me at three places. 1. Sending me email via profile. 2. http://TopEarnerSuccess.com 3. Resource link at bottom.
5 :
You may try this: http://moneywik.com
6 :
100s of data entry jobs, programming jobs and many more involving various specializations are available, on which you should bid (no: of pages etc details. are all specified). No registration fee Do many types of jobs that you were specialized in. http://bea66e84.linkbucks.com 1.5$ for signup 9$ min payout Lots of signups,tasks only Added advantage to US, UK residents can earn over $2 per day http://37113988.linkbucks.com Check this blog http://b5e10a6e.linkbucks.com


 Read more discussions :