Wednesday, July 8, 2009

How do graphic designer/artists get their remote freelance jobs


How do graphic designer/artists get their remote freelance jobs?
I would like to expand my job opportunity besides local so I am wondering how I should start to get remote freelance jobs. Often hear designer talking about their clients from abroad but I have no idea how to make it happen. Any input would be great, thanks!
Marketing & Sales - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
My boyfriend is a freelance graphic/graphic designer. The best way to get going, build yourself a website and start getting a portfolio of your work online. If people can see what you do, and they like it, they'll likely want to use your services. Also, drop flyers to local businesses and talk to people. Once you get a few happy clients, they'll start talking and refer you to other people



 Read more discussions :