Sunday, July 12, 2009

freelance or serios job for me since my house



freelance or serios job for me since my house?
Hi, I'm looking for a extra money and I'm wonder where can I get a freelance or a serious job My area is computing: analysis, programming, databases, animation.. Thankss GOD always bless you on everything
Technology - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It sounds like you know alot about computers, have you thought of going into that style business at your home, repairing, getting virus out for people, setting up and then managing the websites for there company?
2 :
Why don't you make a website business using some of your skills?
3 :
You may register at freelance website like http://getafreelnacer.com/ and start bidding for all programming projects posted there


 Read more discussions :