Monday, June 16, 2008

Can anyone help me to get a freelance job


Can anyone help me to get a freelance job?
I am 24 years old.I am good in english and computer. i am doing a job in dhaka,Bangladesh. I am interested to do some free lance job for any foreign company. can any one help me find a free lance job? I have tried some websites but thay want me to registry and ask for money. It will be great if any of you can help me.
Careers & Employment - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
ya, have u tried sologig or elance.com ? .. otherwise try craigslist.org ..wat are u qualified for ?. Iam looking to outsource some Parts of web making. send me ur resume, nypremiums@yahoo.com
2 :
Maybe this is a crazy question, but why don't you just work for yourself? The Internet is International and the opportunities to take part in the Digital Information Revolution are endless. It's over a Billion Dollar market and the barrier's to entry are not even worth considering. I got my start by downloading free software and buying a kit of resources to modify for less than 10 bucks. I can now sell my product as many times as I want to or even give others the right to sell it for a fee they pay me. Let me know if I can help.
3 :
Monster , Yahoo Hotjobs, Careerbuilder are some of the largest job boards, where you can apply for jobs and upload your resume. Since Craigslist, allows free job postings, many smaller companies post their vacancies on this online classifieds website. You can also search for jobs from multiple websites using aggregators like SimplyHired and Indeed. Referrals are also becoming a increasingly popular way to get hired. More details and website links available at http://tinyurl.com/emdyn




 Read more discussions :