Sunday, May 4, 2008

Can I find Freelance job in Bangkok


Can I find Freelance job in Bangkok ?
I am a master in Business (MBA) from Assumption University. I have done my Bachelors from Mumbai University in India. Currently I am looking for a freelance jobs in teaching English or any other article writing stuffs, or even making presentation for the company. Can anybody suggest me some ideas, or else if you have any contact person searching for this kind of people. Note: It is just to earn an extra income in free time.

Thailand - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Plenty of English teaching jobs but not sure if you will qualify as a native speaker check ajarn.com ajarn means professor / teacher in Thai
2 :
Since you just wanted to earn an extra income during your free time then Bangkok is the place. Go to one of the clubs in the evening and you will be issued with pretty dresses and a pair of huge bra, wigs and make up. All you need to do is just doll up yourself and pretend to sing on stage while the CD music is on and try to swing a little as well. Please to oblige, hope your request is solved, good luck


 Read more discussions :