Monday, March 24, 2008

What are all the ways by which we can get freelance job work


What are all the ways by which we can get freelance job work?
I am ownig computer with internet. How can I get freelance job from a reliable sources. I know basic computer knowledge( MS office, photoshop). I have got good comunication knowledge in english. Awaiting the reply. Loges go4loges@gmail.com
Drawing & Illustration - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I hate to burst your bubble, but you do NOT have good communications skills in English. If you were to send a presentation, written as poorly as you have written this question... any prospective employer will just laugh and toss it in the waste basket. "I am ownig computer with internet" "I OWN a computer with Internet capability" "How can I get frelance job from reliable souces" FREELANCE is spelled FREELANCE and it is SINGULAR... SOURCES is PLURAL that is a mixed tense. "I have GOT good comunication knowledge in english" The is just POOR ENGLISH... PERIOD. "I have good comunication knowledge in english" " I have good COMMUNICATIONS (comunication is spelled COMMUNICATION) knowledge WITH English (in this context, English is CAPITALIZED" You need to SERIOUSLY improve your supposed "comunication knowledge in english" before anyone will take you seriously enough to give you a free lance job doing any kind of writing. and USE THE SPELL CHECKER... you DO know what a SPELL CHECKER IS... right?
2 :
Check this: http://ilyesoft.99k.org/scriptlance.com.html It one of the many ways ... You will register for free and bid on project for free, than start earning money



 Read more discussions :