Friday, November 8, 2013

How do you get work as a courtroom sketch artist


How do you get work as a courtroom sketch artist?
I saw one other answer on here and a responder said to contact local news station in order to find work, but that seems like a difficult way to find jobs. I never see this kind of thing on job boards so where do I look? Also, of anyone does this is the pay good enough that you can live off it alone or are they just small freelance jobs? I have a background (degree +work experience) in Illustration and Animation and can draw quickly and always wanted to try this. If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
Careers & Employment - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Clerk of Court County Attorney office



Read more discussions :