Tuesday, December 8, 2009

How hard is to find some freelance web development jobs


How hard is to find some freelance web development jobs?
I would like to know how hard is to find some 100% Freelance jobs (contracts) as Web Designers and Web Devlopers. Please let me know about your experiences , also let me know if that freelancing thing is worth or not? Beginner or experienced developers would be welcome. Thanks
Programming & Design - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's worth it if you don't plan on giving up your day job for a couple of years - it takes at least that long (probably a bit longer now) to get well-enough established that it can pay the bills. Is it worth it? You meet some nice people, get to travel on the company dime, and you can make a living in the worst of times. In the best of times you'll either hire people or refuse work. (I just set my price high enough, in good times, that I only have as much work left as I can handle.)
2 :
I found it easy though, just browse through some freelance job websites like LimeExchange.com, Elance.com and Rentacoder.com and post your profile. You will easily get some great projects from the buyers sitting in different parts of the world. These websites offer secure way of outsourcing your work; they provide milestone based payments by which you can instantly get money after releasing deliverables. As a freelancer, I believe it is always good to work via these platforms as they help execute projects seamlessly and avoid unnecessary confusion as well



 Read more discussions :